If you order text or content from HireWriters, it is important that you give the author good and precise instructions on how to write the article.
Here we would like to give you a template that you can use to order content from various content platforms such as HireWriters.
With this content ordering form, your author knows exactly what to do.
Content Ordering Form Example:
Special Instructions: please pay attention to the keyword on the article you are writing… this should be the title of the article.
IMPORTANT: This is not an SEO article. Please don’t focus on keyword density and just write naturally.
- Before you submit, please use this tool: wordcounter.net to make sure no keyword 3% density in the finished article.
- For this article just focus on the quality of the article. I will give you some example articles for the writing style:
- We check the content for plagiarism using Copyscape, so please keep it unique and don’t copy content from other websites.
- Make the content as detailed as possible. Focus on the important information and the structure of the content.
- Use headlines to organize the content!
- Run the content through Grammarly! (https://app.grammarly.com) This is a checking tool to fix common errors.
The author should get along well with this instruction and know how to proceed. Of course, you can also customize this content plan according to your needs.
If you are still looking for a good content ordering platform, we can highly recommend HireWriters. The quality of the delivered content is right there and the price per item is also relatively cheap.